<VV> Pilot Bushing Installation

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Tue Nov 27 10:17:50 EST 2007

I keep an old input shaft on hand specifically for the installation of the input shaft bushing.  I've never had a problem in this area.  It would be important to line it up properly however as I suppose there is a possibility of it not being straight.  I have one right now waiting for the motor to go on and it works perfectly.  Ken Clark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP