<VV> RE: 07 CONVENTION CD

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Nov 28 07:46:58 EST 2007

Hi Ken,

I wasn't looking to get my money back and I really would like to get the
CD, the only reason I put the request out there was to see if my order
was misplaced.  I will wait a year if necessary, I was just wondering
what happened to it.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Please keep in mind that the DACC is NOT a business ... it is a car
club.  Everyone here works for a living so 07 Convention projects are
done by volunteers on our own time after work.  We have no power over
suppliers as we are but one order to them.  REST ASSURED you will be
receiving either a CD or your money back from the DACC.

The arrangements with the producer of the CD was originally made by Ken
Hand but Pete Cimbala has been left to follow it through to completion.
Pete and I do not have the same work schedule so I do not often get to
talk to him.  I don't know the latest information.  I do know Pete has
been trying to resolve the problem ... I am positive he will succeed.

Perhaps you could contact Pete directly at Corvairkid1963 at power-net.net
<mailto:Corvairkid1963 at power-net.net>  and tell him if you are willing
to wait until he can ship the CD or if you would rather have your money
back.

Thank you,
Ken Pepke
President, Detroit Area Corvair Club

PS.  About 98 to 99% of the rest of the 07 merchandise has been
delivered.  A few pieces were returned to the supplier due to problems
with the quality.  They will be shipped as soon as they are received by
the DACC.

Ken P