<VV> Carbon monoxide detector

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 11:05:20 EST 2007

I use a disposable carbon monoxide detector called "Dead Stop."  It is a
small plastic square with a circle in the center that changes color if it is
exposed to carbon monoxide.  It comes sealed in clear plastic wrap and once opened
is good for a certain period of time.  I forget now how long but it's
certainly long enough time to get you through until the next summer.  It's available
at most pilot shops at small airports or on-line.  Google "dead stop" and
"carbon monoxide."

~Bill Stanley