<VV> Carbon monoxide detector

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 11:05:20 EST 2007

I use a disposable carbon monoxide detector called "Dead Stop."  It is a 
small plastic square with a circle in the center that changes color if it is 
exposed to carbon monoxide.  It comes sealed in clear plastic wrap and once opened 
is good for a certain period of time.  I forget now how long but it's 
certainly long enough time to get you through until the next summer.  It's available 
at most pilot shops at small airports or on-line.  Google "dead stop" and 
"carbon monoxide."
~Bill Stanley

**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest 

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list