<VV> 07 DVD hot news...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 21:00:40 EST 2007

  I just finished talking to a friend in the Homeland Security, and another
  colleague in FBI? who's got tons of buddies in the DIA...they are all
  working on catching (and frying) the DVD dude who has taken
  your 10 bucks and fled to South America...

  Stay tuned...I'll post the latest on this national priority.

  Those of you who are still palpitating, please post the following line to vv:

    it's NOT? the 10 bucks man ! it's the principal of da thing !

  Regards,

  Tony I.