<VV> RE: Mirror, mirror, on the wall

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 21:33:54 EST 2007

$710 for a remote mirror? Bah!

I have a story that's on that page. My brother broke his Ruf RGT (Porsche
911 GT3 on Steroids) and I'm fixing it.  One of the things that happened in
the crash was the loss of the right side rear view mirror.  How about $1299
for a pair of Ruf mirror empty shells?  (Singles not available)  If you need
the guts, you have to buy a mirror from Porsche or the bone yard.  One
boneyard mirror is $300 so I spent $1599 to replace the right mirror.  (But
I now have a spare left mirror shell...)
Craig Nicol