<VV> Information on ZDDPLUS

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 21:57:46 EDT 2007

"...I just sent a message to STP specifying our intended application  of
their
Red bottle additive, and requesting specific analysis of  its  contents.
Their
web site has only the same vague nonspecific  statements as  the bottle.
VERY interested to discover what you hear  from the ZDDPLUS  mfg.
I'll share STP's response when I hear from  them.
Matt from L.I. ('66 Monza Coupe 110  PG)..."

Hello Matt et al:

I just received a detailed white paper from the makers of ZDDPLUS. It is  too
lengthily to post on the forum. It is in PDF format, and I'd be  happy to
share it; send email address if interested.

Mike Mauro