<VV> STP's Response

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 22:18:36 EDT 2007

Here's STP's "proprietary" response to my question.
  Matt from L.I. ('66 Monza Coupe 110 PG)
  (the number of miles it has on the odometer is proprietary,  but it does
have some)

Dear Mr. Maloney,
Thank you for contacting us about STP Oil  Treatment - 4-Cylinder. We always
appreciate hearing from our consumers.
Both our STP 4 Cylinder Oil Treatment in the red bottle and the STP Oil
Treatment in the blue bottle contain ZDDP, however, the amount it contains is
proprietary.  Both products may be used with regular and synthetic oils and  give
the classic car owner the anti wear agents they are looking for.  Our
product for this reason has been used by classic car owners for many  years.  I hope
this information helps you.
Again, thank you for contacting us.
Sincerely,

Patti Copper