<VV> oily radios

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 08:06:58 EDT 2007

A coil is not a condenser, the coil is the L of an LC circuit. Otherwise
we would have a CC circuit...

Or maybe I should say it is the flywheel of the ignitiion circuit.

The coil does store energy, but in a way different than a capacitor. It
generates a magnetic field. Capacitors do not.

Capacitor and condenser are the same thing. Unless we are talking
refrigeration or steam.

Frank DuVal