<VV> Windshields

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 08:21:01 EDT 2007

No ones guarentees a used glass not to break. OK, you caught me, I
haven't asked everyone! :-)  gggg

New glass for lates is commonly available in the glass warehouse
distribution system.

Used glass can be chipped along the edge when it was removed, and a
crack can run for these chips. This is why it is not guarenteed.

New glass has not been sandblasted for 100,000 miles, therfore the view
is GREAT!

Frank DuVal