<VV> Windshields

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Oct 2 00:37:29 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Upham" <contactsmu at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: <VV> Windshields

> I got a windshield out of a '67 Monza coupe to use to replace my
> original which is cracked ( and the crack is growing).
********
I bot & had installed a new windshield for my 66 streeter about 10 years
ago... it got a lot cheaper when I told them it was NOT an insurance claim
... I would be paying hard earned cash .... window and installation was
under $200 at the time ...   at a small independent glass company .. took
them about 3 days to order it, and they  installed it promptly and
correctly.

just some trivia .. ken campbell, glassy eyed in ioowa