<VV> Low oil pressure in a late model

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 22:35:18 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
I had a similar experience a few years (10 maybe?) back... was driving the
Greenbrier and the light would come on... I'd pull over, the light would go
out... no amount of idle would make it come back on.... then it occurred to me....
I'd replaced the manifold log seals and had managed to have the rod from the
T-stat rubbing the wire... fully extended it was grounding out, but at idle
(and cooling, with heater on, of course) it would not touch...
Just something to consider...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE