<VV> Question about Coils

Greg and Stephanie Renfro grenfro at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 23:04:48 EDT 2007

I was wondering if the coil on a Corvair is something a guy should be able
to pick up at a local parts store or is it something I am going to need to
order to replace it? I am kind of doing a once over on the ignition
electrical  on this car as I just recently purchased it and don't know the
status of any of the parts. I have replaced the plugs and plug wires, I have
ordered a points plate, and plan on replacing the points. Are there any
other parts I might want to take a look at in this area?