<VV> Windshields

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 20:53:01 EDT 2007

I had an NOS GM factory windshield in the box for many years before I got
it installed in my '67 convertable. That was was in the early 90's and
didn't have a bit of trouble with installation or since.

Just one piece of advice. Don't store windshields in any position but
upright. I once stored a used windshield horizontally, and it cracked in
half.

-Mark