4doors, was: <VV> Hemmings must love Corvairs

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 21:40:48 EDT 2007

Just goes to show that 4doors are the best way of enjoying the old car
hobby. Not only are they less expensive, but more practical as well.
Obviously, they're the choice of the really smart enthusiast.

-Mark (4doors 4ever!)

buying my very nice 49 Chev Fleetline, I had a substantial savings because
it is a 4dr. I have lots of fun with it and the extra money I saved. The
extra doors have come in handy too.