<VV> Corvair Tidbits

David George dgeorge at heritage-consultants.com
Wed Oct 3 19:46:01 EDT 2007

I recently purchase a home in central Connecticut and upon inspecting the attic, I found it full of vintage Hot Rod, Car Craft, Super Stock, and Car and Driver magazines from the 1960s and 1970s. I also found a couple hundred car models in boxes that look as crisp as the day they were pruchased. Among the models were three corvairs, a 1964 Spyder, a 1966 Corsa, and a 1967 Yenko Stinger. Anyway, I have been flipping through the magazines and have found several containing articles and tidbits about Corvairs. I have posted some of the articles at http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,100291. Also, pictures of the models are at http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,98816,99054#msg-99054. Just thought the info was neat and I'd share. Thanks and enjoy!

Dave
Newington, CT
65 Vert