<VV> Corvair Tidbits

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Oct 3 23:02:45 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David George" <dgeorge at heritage-consultants.com>
Subject: <VV> Corvair Tidbits

I recently purchase a home in central Connecticut and upon inspecting the
attic, I found it full of vintage Hot Rod, Car Craft, Super Stock, and Car
and Driver magazines from the 1960s and 1970s. I also found a couple hundred
car models in boxes that look as crisp as the day they were pruchased.Dave
Newington, CT
65 Vert
**********
Hmmm ... I have been asked to help settle an estate, amongst other car
trivia, there are hundreds of minatures, mostly fords so far ... I am
keeping my eye out for corvair stuff, tho. (g) ....

Anybody know of best references for find out the value of these mostly
new/in original pack/ miniatures....

Most interestingly, some are of models that apparently never reached market
... Ertl co apparently gets early information and beats the cars to market
with the miniatures ... heh heh.

any ideas, good or bad ... would be appreciated.
regards, ken campbell, " help i have shrunk my motor cars ... " in iiwhay