<VV> 63 Corvair Smoking Badly

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 00:46:34 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/5/2007 6:58:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
grenfro at cox.net writes:

I just  recently replaced the push rod tube o-rings in my car (with  some
knowledgeable help) and now it smokes out of the exhaust A LOT. It  also
feels like it is missing on one cylinder.

Greg - Do a complete compression test. That will likely point you in the
correct direction. When you pull the plugs, look for one with a lot of "crud" -
that's the technical term - on it. Is it blue smoke? - sort of a whitish
tint?  - Seth