<VV> Saturday night thoughts. Front Suspension and a Television Show

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 7 20:53:54 EDT 2007

Two comments below:

Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

>I am sitting here at the keyboard with a throbbing left hand.

I use the two hammer method in the shop manual. It saves the rubber
boots, but you have twice the chance to hit yourself with the hammer. At
least you didn't have a visit to the emergency room. I had that
experience with a cold chisel and hammer once. gggg

> used one of my favorite tools, a battery powered impact gun. Despite a lot
>of  surface rust, no threaded object was able to withstand the 24Volt
>onslaught!

 - No rust on  it, California car - I was beat.

OK, which is it, rusty fasteners or California car????

I'll show you eastern rusty fasteners that 24 volts will NOT remove! gggg

Frank DuVal

Congrats on your daughter!