<VV> Corvair in "Across the Universe" (movie review)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 20:09:57 EDT 2007

I saw "Across the Universe" last night.  That's the movie musical that  uses
Beatles songs to tell a story.  There's one black early coupe that  shows up
in drive-bys, etc. 3 or 4 times in the movie.  I think it's a '63  but no close
ups so it could be a '61 since their front bars sorta look similar  at a
distance.  I really liked the movie.  It's visually interesting  and they do an
admirable job making a story out of a bunch of Beatles  songs.  It's kinda long
at over 2 hours but there's not much if anything  that I would have cut out.
So, if your interest in things '60s isn't  limited to one car, then I say go
see it!