<VV> LM Rear Seat

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 7 20:45:50 EDT 2007

If it is a convertible, then YES save the seat spring assembly. It is
different than a sedan or coupe. Even VERY rusty it can be used as a
pattern to cut/weld a coupe spring assembly to fit a convertible.

Most spring assemblies will have surface rust, just clean/paint and
recover if you are going back stock. If crunchy rust, you will need a
better assembly to hold its shape to recover. But again, if convertible,
save for pattern.

Frank DuVal