<VV> Distributor placement

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 16:04:25 EDT 2007

Distributor housing  only fits in a certain area....looking at the cap from
the right of the car....  VA  swings 5-8 oclock

Vair plug wires  are precut..and # 1  fits in 1 of 3 holes in the cap..use
the center...  point the rotor to it!

I'm surprised the manuals don't show this?

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!