<VV> The votes are in

JEFFREY BREKKE brek86 at msn.com
Wed Oct 10 21:48:50 EDT 2007

    Yes the votes are in and it seems as though a yellow 68 Corvair coupe has won runner up as the coolest car in the school parking lot.  My daughter called me at work today to inform me of the news at her high school. Tomorrow she will give an interview for the school TV station providing the pertinent details about the car.  We actually brought her home from the hospital in it when she was born.
My son keeps eyeing my 65 V6 Buick Vair, a couple of years yet for him.

Let's keep them on the road.

Jeff Brekke