<VV> Re-chroming

OrchidEsquire at aol.com OrchidEsquire at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 21:53:26 EDT 2007

Hi:

Who ever said that restoring an old classic car is not fun. I am  having a
blast. The people here and at my local South Florida Corvair Club have  been
great and nothing but helpful.

I am looking for a Company to re-chrome some of the small chrome metal  parts
(the chrome end caps from the convertible windshield header) on my 66  Corsa
Convertible. I live in Ft Lauderdale. I have not been able to find anyone
local. Does anyone know the name, address, e-mail address and/or phone number of
a Company to do this that is "reasonable"?

Thanks,

Joel Roth _Orchidesquire at aol.com_ (mailto:Orchidesquire at aol.com)