<VV> looking for spare motor for my 65 - New England Area

David George dgeorge at heritage-consultants.com
Thu Oct 11 16:40:31 EDT 2007

Hi folks! I'm looking for a spare 110 motor for my 65 vert. The car has good powerglide and differential so I don't need those. I'm looking for just a motor, preferably with carbs, alternator, and top shroud. My current motor is tired and I'm looking for a second to spend some time rebuilding. I live in Connect and am willing to travel to Rhode Island, Mass, Eastern New York, southern New Hampshire, southern Vermont, or southern Maine to pick it up. Anyone have one to sell?? Thanks!

Dave
Newington, CT
65 Vert