<VV> Front Suspension Rebuilt Advice

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 17:30:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/11/2007 2:48:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GBrandes at loebermotors.com writes:

snip<<Ditch the WD-40 and get PB Blaster, WD doesn't do much as a rust
penetrant.  Soak and tap soak and tap then heat.>> snip

Guy,
Actually, the name is PB Penetrating Catalyst... Blaster is the name of the
company that makes it... look on the can... Blaster Chemical Company..... but
I've been using AeroKroil, made by Kano Labs... that stuff works wonders.
I first used it when one of the line mechanics at DHL gave me a half empty
can... I've been using it ever since.
Here's their web site:

_http://www.kanolabs.com/_ (http://www.kanolabs.com/)

I use it on my 'vairs... and it helped me get the springs replaced with no
broken or rounded off nuts or bolts...
Try it... you'll like it!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE