<VV> Front suspension rebuild advice

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 13 10:13:21 EDT 2007

I have done the front suspension both ways. On the car it is held in place
while you lever, beat and bang the parts off.
On my bench I have a large vise which I clamp the cross member in to do the
work. A lot of the time I am cutting (Sawzall & plasma cutter) the parts off
that I will replace so off the car is better.
Even a small Harbor Fright hydraulic press is wonderful to press in/out
bushings if you don't want to stink up the place by burning.

Rick Norris