<VV> 1960 4-dr for Sale

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 19:25:23 EDT 2007

Notice that the asking price is just that, ASKING - it doesn't say
"firm" - it says "OBO".  So someone make him an offer.  I seriously
doubt that he'll get anywhere near $5500.  If the body is actually in
better condition than the repaint looks, he might get $2500 for it.
Personally, I wouldn't give more than $500 for it, but I'm NOT in the
market for an early sedan.  (A good LATE 4-door would be a different
matter.)

Phil Raker
65 Corsa Cp - 140/4