<VV> RE: Remember that $75,000 Corvair Part?

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Mon Oct 15 07:47:02 EDT 2007

Things make one wonder on what is really "art" these days. Imagine how
practical this would be to display? I've never heard of this so called
"artist" before, but what a con artist to get people to buy into a car hood
like that as art.
I've seen murals air brushed onto car parts sell for a fraction of the price
I've liked compared to this somewhat simple design.

Recently went to the Albright Knox art gallery in Buffalo, and saw some
pieces on display that really confused me, like piles of melted wax, or this
giant table and chairs that you could walk under. And the gallery paid big
bucks to display this stuff...............

Gary Swiatowy