<VV> ethanol?

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Mon Oct 15 13:40:06 EDT 2007

JR - Yes on ethanol (up to 10%) being a non-issue.  As to octane, the higher the better for a 102, especially if equipped with a pg. /Steve O/'63 conv/110/pg

Ethanol (10%) has pretty much been the standard over the last dozen years or
so.  Well, in Illinois anyway - a big corn producing state.

On a 102 you may not need the 93.  Others may have comments on that part.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)