<VV> ethanol? / performance

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Oct 15 14:34:52 EDT 2007

WOW!!  and you couldn't hear it PING??  before???   Higher octane has no
more energy/ power the 80 octane.....it's actually worse gas!  Dirty! [
lead]

The Octane allows  your engine to make the power it was designed to!  102's
were High Compression Vairs....  Amazing you never "holed" a piston!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!