<VV> 68 shouldrer belts.

KELLYJRE at aol.com KELLYJRE at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 17:25:24 EDT 2007

my 68 monza  has lap belts, but no shoulder belts. I thought maybe  someone
had removed them, and replaced the headliner ( no belt holes in it) ,but  this
past weekend I had the headliner out, and found it to be the original G.M.
headliner. Also, under the headliner I found the mounting bosses for the belt
anchor, but the car does not have any holes drilled for mounting the clips that
 hold the belt up when not in use. Is this unusual ? vin # is  105378W103622,
does the low # mean it is an early 68 ? would that be  the difference ?
 On page 25 of the 68 owners manual, it states, " All models except
convertible coupes are equipped with shoulder belts for the driver and right  front
seat passenger as standard equipment"

 Ed Kelly
corsa s.c.

66 vert