<VV> Directional Signal Assembly

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Oct 15 20:56:36 EDT 2007

Set your turn signal arm in the center or neutral position and then crawl
under the steering column and see if the slider on the switch is in the
exact center of it's little range.  Play around a bit with adjusting it's
position on the push-pull wire and see if this can fix the problem.  It
often does.

RonH