<VV> PALM SPRINGS UPDATE - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Oct 16 12:55:50 EDT 2007

There's less than 6 days to get your order in if you want us to bring it
down to Palm Springs. Keep in mind that if you need anything ordered in
(that we're out of) or any shop work it's probably too late to get, at
least, the free delivery to Palm Springs.
Also, we are once again very behind on SOME order processing, so this
only compounds the timeframe! In other words, if you want to make sure
we bring it, we need to know now!
We have a small spot reserved at PS, but will not bring a lot down to
sell. We should be set up Friday afternoon and all day Saturday but NOT
Sunday - so if you're meeting us there for free delivery don't come by
on Sunday!
Looking forward to seeing all our friends once again. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
503-434-1648

Phone closures for PS - Wed 24th - Tuesday 30th.