<VV> Fall Corvair Affair

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 20:45:35 EDT 2007

For CORSA Members attending the up-coming CORSA/N.C. Fall Corvair Affair, in Charlotte, this weekend.  Due to the water shortage in N.C., we will not be washing cars at the hotel.  An Autobell car wash, which recycles it's water is located about a mile away, can be used.  Please have a safe trip, and Seth you could be the first to attend from California.  We had members from Oregon last year.  See you this week-end.

Marvin Crook
Chairman - CORSA/N.C. Fall Corvair Affair