<VV> Re: LM kick panel

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 02:13:53 EDT 2007

OK... As I recall, the original question had to do with a 500 model.  If I
were GM, I'd not be putting the Convert version in a 500 just because of the
additional costs involved.

We all know that the "stack" as it has been referred to here (and which I
take to mean the air intake portion which contains the door for open/close)
is a separate piece (part) on the LM verts and that this is "integral" (read
that - all one piece) with the outer (the part that shows) piece on all
other models (2 dr or 4 dr), right?

Are you telling me that a convert version can not be used in a 2/4 dr?  I'm
afraid to ask... what HUMP are you talking about?  What prevents use of the
vert kick panel on a 2/4 dr?

Later, JR