<VV> Re: LM kick panel - VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 33, Issue 37

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 20:19:31 EDT 2007

Oooookay. So where did they get the kick panels? The coupe/4door kick panel
doesn't have the hump in it like the convert does, but DOES have the
integral vent stack. They'd have to have either modified the coupe/4door
kick panel OR used the convert kick panel, which wouldn't fit right.

The tech tip describes how to MODIFY the coupe/4door kick panel for use,
something the factory would probably NEVER do.

In other words, I'd have to see it to believe it.

-Mark

hoods on small block mid 60's Corvettes. GM had them and used them to keep
the production line moving.