<VV> Greenbrier Video

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 10:13:41 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/18/2007 9:24:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
efki at verizon.net writes:

Tim,

I'm starting to restore a '64 Deluxe. Do you have any  suggestions for
finding info for stock  restoration?

Thanks,

Eric

I can't really help you. I would imagine the FC group  Corvantics.

The Greenbrier in the video isn't mine. Wish it was.

Our club had several vehicls at Rt 66 Rendezvous this year as usual.  The guy
that owns
the Greenbrier was camera shy so he asked me to do the interview.

The old broadcaster (broadchaser) in me came right out to play.

Tim  Abney
Inland Empire Corvair Club