<VV> WTB: Corvair Convertible @ Palm Springs(?)

Blaine Sanders utvairs at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 01:26:15 EDT 2007

I'm looking for a convertible project, early or late. I prefer early, simply because I have a boatload of parts for earlies, but none for a lates (except for the general parts that cross over, of course).  And I prefer '64, but would look at any other year as well.

I don't care if it's running, or if it even has an engine.  I don't care if it has a top or a totally baked interior.  Don't care if it's 4-sp or pg, spyder or monza.  What I do want is a solid, rust-free, straight rolling chassis, that is otherwise complete.

My budget isn't huge, but I don't think I'm asking too much, either.  $600 - 800 max.

Will be at Palm Springs w/empty trailer.  Please contact me if you have anything that might be of interest.

Thanks,
Blaine
utvairs at yahoo.com