was: <VV> computer geek help - backups No Corvair

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 01:22:30 EDT 2007

I bought a 500GB USB drive a while back for $129.

I backed everything up to that.... And do so regularly.

And we have 4 computers ona network at our house.

The USB drive is connected to one confuser but we back everythiing up to  it.

I consider $129 pretty darn cheap for what it bought.

In a message dated 10/19/2007 8:10:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,