<VV> Tire choice online poll

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 01:36:50 EDT 2007

I had a Corvair racer, Terry Stafford, write to me and ask for your opinion on tire choice for the up coming year. Terry isn't a member of FV or VV lists, so he asked me to post the following question to the lists.

I am not on VV or FV. Could you ask around to see if anyone has tried the Nitto NT01 Comp tires. I will need new tires next year. I have been very happy with the Kumho's for the money but would consider switching.
Thanks, Terry

I have gotten a little carried away and constructed a "polling page" where you may cast your vote for the tire choice, "keep the Kumho's" or "switch to the Nitto NT01 Comp's". Here is a chance to help out another fellow Corvair owner / racer.

Click on the link below and cast your vote.
http://www.opuscorvair.com/onlinepoll.html

Thanks,
Roy - Bayshore