<VV> Quality of parts?

Frank Ness aircoolvair at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 18:49:06 EDT 2007

New to the world of Corvair. I'm thinking about getting a late model 2 door. Looking at a vendor catalogs I see each coast has better prices on some things. That's to be expected. My questions has to do with the quality of the less expensive parts. Looking a super-kits vs. multikits, Window seal and fuzzies for example. There can be a substantial difference in cost. Has anyone had any experience with the quality of each. Are you getting more for the extra money. Just trying to get a feel for what it's going to cost to put a nice car together.

  Thanks,
  Frank