<VV> looking to trade a 93 miata for a corvair

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Oct 20 11:37:04 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

     My girlfriend is looking to trade her 93 Mazda Miata for a decent Corvair (will consider almost any vair if its in good "driver" condition (not looking for perfection) and worth approximately equal value.  She likes early and late coupes, wagons, and vans.  Prefers automatic.

The miata is probably worth about $3,000 or so.... it has not yet been offered for sale (probably going to wait till spring to list it as its a convertible).

Red exterior, black interior and top
107,000 miles
runs and drives great
good condition overall
older paint with some door dings and swirl marks, but reasonably glossy (overall I would call it average for the age)
plastic rear window needs replacement... its discolored and has a small crack (1 inch long)
top is not bad, good for another couple of years probably.
interior is in good shape
undercarriage is nice and clean.. rust free
front bumper needs paint (it must have bumped something, paint is peeling off like the rubber got squished.
located near Scranton Pennsylvania

Send me a direct e-mail for photos if interested.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts