<VV> more on the miata offered for trade (with photo links)

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sat Oct 20 12:56:46 EDT 2007

Just FYI,

      We may be willing to drive the miata to you (up to maybe 1,000 miles), trade for the vair, and drive the vair back to PA if the deal is right... also might be willing to trade up or down up to $1000 maximum, but couldt afford that and a delivery road trip both.  Early or late coupe preferred, a nice enough wagon or van to interest us is probably worth too much more then the miata.

Here are the pics showing the condition of the miata: (keep in mind I didnt even wash it)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=miatasale003.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=miatasale004.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=miatasale002.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=miatasale001.jpg

rear window:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=miatasale005.jpg

front bumper:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=miatasale006.jpg

Thanks again!

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts