<VV> The first Corvair??

Mark Aksamit mark at myverderealtor.com
Sun Oct 21 12:09:17 EDT 2007

We all remember our first Corvair,, Ahh yes the first of sometimes many!

I purchased my first Corvair in the summer 1977 from a gentleman named
Charlie Dye for a sum of $250. I was 17 years old!  It was a 62 red on red
Monza coupe. This was at a time when many of my friends would go to a local
mall parking lot (Metro Center) and watch Corvairs autocross. We could not
believe the cars the Corvairs were beating! Although I never autocrossed the
62 it was my first Vair! What about you! Do you have a memory of your first
Corvair??

Mark Aksamit e-Pro, GRI
REALTORR

VERDE VALLEY HOMES AND LAND