<VV> Request Help decoding trim tag

Steve Daniels sddaniel at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 21 20:22:29 EDT 2007

I just took the plunge with my first Corvair, a 1966 Corsa turbo coupe.  I
was able to decode much of the trim tag from the Corvair Kid site, but I
couldn't get all of it. So, I have 2 requests.
Request 1: Can you help me with this tag? I'll preserve the spacing as best
as I can.
L1:          10B                       E
L2:  ST   66-10737   WRN   1323 Body
L3:  TR  758-                      Y-Y    Paint
L4:         W2S40
If I'm decoding this ok, this was the 1323rd Corsa from Willow Run.  It was
Lemonwood Yellow with a black interior.  It came with a tinted windshield,
rear antenna, and the turbo engine.  I couldn't figure out the 10B on line
1, and I think the E is saying the interior trim paint was black.
There are some other options like the desert air cleaner and the tissue box
that aren't on the tag (no surprise), which leads me to....
Request 2: Is there such a thing as a build sheet or the ability to
determine what would have been on the build sheet for a 1966 Corvair?  How
might one find that?
Thank you all for your help. I've swapped mail with some of you while
looking for a Corvair, and EVERYONE has been very helpful and giving of
honest advice.

Thanks!
Steve Daniels
Birmingham, AL