<VV> New CORSA events

Chris Mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:38:19 EDT 2007

The posts on guys first corvairs gave me an idea:

Could dragging become a CORSA event? but maybe not part of Ed Cole.
You know just for bragging rights, EM's vs. LM's, FC's vs. Ultravan's (kidding) , etc. :)
Or maybe drifting? The Corvair would be a great drifter with all the weight in the back.

I know there have been some grumblings about attracting new Corvair owners into the club, maybe these two types of activities may assist or support that concept?