<VV> New CORSA events

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Oct 24 11:47:14 EDT 2007

FYI, the NECC has run several drag events during the same week as the
CORSA convention.  They got a decent turnout, and I believe an
Ultravan has indeed been run :-)

You're right, a drift Corvair could work pretty well.  It would
probably take a couple folks who have run such an event in Corvairs
to get it going, that's more or less how the drags got started.

--Bryan