<VV> New CORSA events

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Oct 24 12:21:39 EDT 2007

Correct.  Three Ultra Vans competed at the Clay City Dragstrip just
before the Lexington convention.  Seven Ultra Vans were in
attendance.  The best UV time was Walt Davison's 19.7 at 62, but then
that is a 3,200 lb coach.  Typical UV's ran in the mid 20's @ 55
mph.  It was nice to see a 1961 Rampside (80hp/4-sp) win it all, even
though Billy Bruce's low 13's @108 (63 coupe) was most impressive.
Jim Davis