<VV> Re: Rick Stansbury

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 25 10:35:21 EDT 2007

Sad indeed.  Rick was most helpful in sharing his experience with the
community, I had a number of great conversations with him in both the
real and virtual worlds.  While life had put his Corvair hobby
somewhat on the back burner, I was looking forward to seeing him out
there again someday.  We'll miss you, Rick.

--Bryan