<VV> Re: 63 Greenbriar Montauk Hwy, County Line Rd in Amityville, LI, NY

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 13:55:10 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/24/2007 2:25:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tampatexan at gmail.com writes:

Called  the lot -- they want $3500 for the Greenbrier, but he says it
"doesn't run  very well . . . in fact, it doesn't run at all.  It's a
stick  shift"...  end of call

Jim Houston
Tampa,  FL

More info:
  I stopped by the lot last night. Nobody there and curtains  were drawn all
the way around so couldn't see the intertior (which doesn't bode  well in my
mind.)
  A "Twenty Footer." Very appealing looking from the curb. Up  close the
failing bondo from a previous less-than-show-quality restoration and  other flaws
become obvious. Seems to be all there, but would need to be  reworked.
  Matt from L.I.